Applications invited for State 18s Women's team
This includes a Head Coach, two Assistant Coaches and a Manager. These key roles within the WA player talent pathway play an integral role in identifying and developing the state’s most talented young footballers, culminating with participation in the AFL 18’s Championships.
To be considered for this high profile role, you will need significant and successful experience developing youth aged players with excellent communication and leadership skills.
Suitable applicants will possess;
- Capacity to effectively manage talented athletes and staff
- Possess strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of talented athlete identification, development theories and practice
- Strong knowledge of coaching techniques / strategies
- Sound understanding of skill development learning strategies
- Sound knowledge of WAFC Talent Pathway / programs
- Ø Commitment to ongoing personal development in the area of coach education.
- Highly developed and proven communication (written, verbal, visual) skills.
- Minimum Level 1 coach accreditation
Applicants are required to submit a CV outlining relevant experience and two referees. To obtain a job application package, which provides details about the duties of the position and the selection criteria, please contact:
Emerging Markets Coordinator
West Australian Football Commission
PO Box 275 SUBIACO WA 6904
Applications Close 5.00pm Friday 18th November 2011